Lomi Life’s Mission
Cocreating exceptional, uplifting, deeply restorative experiences which fundamentally rebalance, replenish and reconnect people with their whole self, thereby contributing to greater wellbeing, joy and harmony in the Melbourne community and beyond.
Founder and Principal Practitioner
Welcome, I’m Michael Cauce – founder and principal practitioner of Lomi Life.
15 years ago I fell in love with the heartful, holistic, uplifting nature of Polynesian lomi lomi. Its unique, multi- level restorative elements support your physical, mental, emotional, energetic & reconnective healing – helping to integrate muscle, mind & heart.
When we’re experiencing holistic vitality and resilience, when we’re connected to our heart and body wisdom – we operate less from a cold and fearful place. We make more compassionate and courageous choices that support “lokahi” – harmony within self, community and planet. For me, this is the lomi life.
Come refill your cup…
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy (Melbourne Polytechnic)
- Certificate in Ka Huna Advanced Bodywork (Temple Style Lomi Lomi) – Level 3 (Mette’s Institute)
- Certificate of Heartworks Lomi Lomi Massage (Central Springs School of Massage)
- Diploma of Reflexology (Melbourne Polytechnic)
- Professional member – Australian Association of Massage Therapists
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance