Book your Massage Online Instantly
Below you can book a session, buy a gift certificate, buy a package and read important session information.
For all bookings more than an hour ahead, please view availability below and book in online. Available session times less than an hour in advance are not shown below.
Last minute bookings: For last minute bookings call Michael on 9088 2040 or SMS 0416 258 680. Tweaks to the below times may be possible. Email queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the Session Information section on this page before making your first booking.
Massage Session Information
- Access: The studio is located above, and accessed through, the lovely Tin Pot Cafe at 248 St Georges Rd Fitzroy North. Proceed up the stairs at the cafe register. By appointment only.
- If driving, free two hour parking in Best Street may be a good option.
- New clients: Kindly aim to arrive 5 minutes early.
- Payment: Cash, visa, mastercard, PayPal.
- HICAPS: Health fund rebates available.
- Cancellations: As it is difficult to fill sessions at short notice, cancellations less than 24 hours ahead incur a $50 fee. You can change or cancel a booking via a link in your confirmation email more than 24 hours ahead. Similarly, please understand that session length cannot be reduced less than 24 hours ahead.
- Illness: Please postpone (24+ hrs ahead) if experiencing significant cold/flu symptoms to avoid overloading your immune system.
- Some coconut oil residue will remain on your body and hair at the conclusion. This is good for the skin! Please don’t bother washing your hair before a session. 🙂
- Lomi Life does not provide a sexual service of any kind. Draping is mandatory at all times in all sessions.
- Gift certificates: available for purchase on site or online.
- Michael is a certified remedial massage therapist with AAMT and a qualified lomi lomi and ka huna (level 3) practitioner
- You can reschedule a session (more than 24 hours ahead) via a link in your confirmation email.