Lomi Life’s Mission
Cocreating exceptional, uplifting, deeply restorative experiences which fundamentally rebalance, replenish and reconnect people with their whole self, thereby contributing to greater wellbeing, joy and harmony in the Melbourne community and beyond.
Bookings more than one hour ahead please book online instantly here.
03 9088 2040
0416 258 680
All bookings by appointment only.
1/248 St Georges Rd Fitzroy North
Located above the lovely Tin Pot Cafe. Access via stairs at the cafe register.
Lomi Life Massage and Wellbeing
Founder and Principal Practitioner
Hi there – welcome to Lomi Life
After dedicating heart, mind and soul to the environmental field for almost a decade, I felt a calling to make space in my life for a new passion – the powerfully rejuvenating, healing and heart opening art of Polynesian Lomi Lomi.
I’m a passionate and compassionate certified remedial massage therapist located near the lovely Edinburgh Gardens in Fitzroy North, Melbourne. I’ve completed nationally accredited remedial massage therapy, temple style (ka huna) lomi lomi massage and heartworks lomi lomi massage.
I’ve experienced the glorious islands and people of Hawaii and wish to share with you the powerful and profound benefits of both indigenous Hawaiian healing therapies and the Hawaiian philosophy of Lokahi, which promotes balance and harmony between self, community and nature.
I aim to bring heart, science and mindfulness to every experience you have with Lomi Life!
- Diploma of Remedial Massage Therapy (Melbourne Polytechnic)
- Certificate in Ka Huna Advanced Bodywork (Temple Style Lomi Lomi) – Level 3 (Mette’s Institute)
- Certificate of Heartworks Lomi Lomi Massage (Central Springs School of Massage)
- Diploma of Reflexology (Melbourne Polytechnic)
- Professional member – Australian Association of Massage Therapists
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance